[LDTP-Dev] Error when starting the logger

Ara Pulido ara at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 1 02:46:49 PDT 2008

When I run ldtprunner in Ubuntu Hardy I get this error when starting
the logger:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/ldtprunner", line 521, in <module>
    executeldtp (dom)
  File "/usr/local/bin/ldtprunner", line 129, in executeldtp
    ldtp.startlog (logfilename, int (logfileappend))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ldtp.py", line 1926, in
startlog
    logger, xmlhdlr = startInternalLog (logFileName, fileOverWrite,
'XML')
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

I have run it using the attached XML file.

Do you know guys what's been going on??

Thanks. Regards,

Ara.