[LDTP-Dev] LDTP 1.1.0

Kartik Mistry kartik.mistry at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 12:16:47 PDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 12:30 AM,
From: Ara Pulido <ara at ubuntu.com>
> If you are going to have a new release, we will synchronise Ubuntu with
> the latest release. If you are not going to release soon, we will patch
> the Ubuntu version. We would prefer to have a new release than patching,
> obviously.

Hi Ara,

It is always better to sync with Debian or at least give hint about
bug to Debian Package Maintainer (Well, it depends on Ubuntu
maintainer too).

Nags, can you please release tarball soon? Lenny release is
approaching closer now and we need to have bug-free LDTP in it.

--
 Cheers,
 Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_