[LDTP-Dev] Accessing Java Applet within Firefox

Bradford Smith bradford.carl.smith at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 07:06:17 PDT 2008

Hi, Nagappan et al.

Thanks for pointing me toward at-poke and accerciser.  I have found those
tools useful.

However, I have been unable to get these tools to "see" SWING-based Java
applications.  I got the code for some basic Java SWING applications (a
"hello world" and a calculator) from a SWING tutorial website and ran them
as normal Java applications.  They run fine, but at-poke and accerciser
cannot "see" their interfaces at all.  Is it necessary to modify their code
to specifically support accessibility?

Thanks,

Bradford