[LDTP-Dev] does the ldtp plan to add at-spi-dbus support

Wan, Shuang shuang.wan at intel.com
Mon Jan 5 00:16:13 PST 2009

Hi

         I am new to ldtp community.
After several days investigation on the accessibility technology, I got follow conclusion about it. If not correct, please correct me :)
1.       atspi-dbus is still under heavy development, plan make a first release in 2009;
2.       atspi-dbus will be not fully compatible with at-spi-dbus;
3.       currently ldtp use the atspi-corba interface, and has some dependency to corba and orbit;
My question is that does the ldtp plan to add at-spi-dbus support in future if atspi-dbus is ready?

Thanks!

Best regards
Wan Shuang