[LDTP-Dev] does the ldtp plan to add at-spi-dbus support

Wan, Shuang shuang.wan at intel.com
Mon Jan 5 17:25:05 PST 2009

Hi Nagappan,

Thanks for your reply.

I am sorry for the second question:  “2.       atspi-dbus will be not fully compatible with at-spi-dbus” I made some confusing to you, actually I means that atspi-dbus will be not fully compatible with atspi-corba, especially for the atspi C binding interface. Is that true?

Best regards & Thank you

Wan Shuang