[LDTP-Dev] Qt applications

Nagappan Alagappan nagappan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 13:30:31 PST 2009

Hello Jurgen,

LDTPv2 is going on in git head - http://cgit.freedesktop.org/ldtp/ldtp2/ you
can go ahead and use it. We have tested LDTPv2 with VMware Workstation /
Player applications based on GTK widgets and it works fine.

I'm not sure about QT accessibility status. CC: Mark Doffman, author of
AT-SPI DBUS QT accessibility.

Thanks
Nagappan

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 1:07 AM, <juergen.lanner at besi.com> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I'd like to test my Qt application with ldtp.
>
> In January 2009 Nagappan posted that it is not possible at the moment, work
> is ongoing.
> (http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/ldtp-dev/2009-January/000756.html)
>
> Can you please update what the topic status is?
> Still work in progress or are there already some results available?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jürgen

Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project -
http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com