[LDTP-Dev] How to use the array returned by getallstates()

Nagappan A nalagappan at vmware.com
Thu Sep 24 19:28:54 PDT 2009

Hi Scott,

You can check with:

1. hasstate('window', 'object', state.ENABLED)
2. getallstates, from return value of it you can check:
     enabled = False
     for currentState in states:
        if state.ENABLED == currentState:
           print 'Enabled'
           enabled = True
           break

In case of menu state.SENSITIVE will be checked.

Thanks
Nagappan

--
Linux Desktop Testing Project - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org