[LDTP-Dev] What is the best way to be able to install LDTP in different Linux OSes?

Furrball hansgocotano at yahoo.com.ph
Thu Nov 18 20:45:22 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm pretty new to linux and still don't have the idea on how to GIT either.
Do you have like other quick way to be able to solve my concern?
Downloading the binary files through the link I've mentioned on my first
thread?
The updated one there is still FC13. How often does LDTP versions on new
OSes be updated?

Thank you.