[LDTP-Dev] Can we test QT application with LDTP

Nagappan Alagappan nagappan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 11:23:18 PDT 2011

Hello Hui,

With existing version of QT I'm not sure, but there is work in progress to
make QT accessible.

Check [1], [2] and [3]

Thanks
Nagappan

[1] - http://community.kde.org/Accessibility/qt-atspi
[2] - http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Accessibility#Qt_AT-SPI
[3] - http://gitorious.org/qt-at-spi

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 10:44 PM, Hui Chyn Ng <huichyn at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi..
>
> May i know can we test QT application with LDTP now? I saw a lot of forum
> threads that devlopment going on supporting this. If this is supported, how
> can enable this? Currently, i download the latest LDTP version, but somehow
> when i suign getwidowlist(), it still not abel detect the QT application
> window?
>
> Appreciate your help and advice.
>
> Thanks,
> Hui Chyn

Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project -
http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com