[LDTP-Dev] Error with settextvalue()

Alberto Mardegan alberto.mardegan at canonical.com
Mon Nov 28 23:16:51 PST 2011

Hi Nagappan,

On 11/28/2011 09:22 PM, Nagappan Alagappan wrote:
> I'm not aware that QT app is accessible in Ubuntu. Can you please suggest
> me the steps to setup ? Also the application name will be helpful.

it is as easy as exporting QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1 and starting any qt
application. Note that if you see the "Accessibility DBus not found.
Falling back to session bus." warning you should kill at-spi2-registryd
and restart it.
Sometimes (randomly, apparently) I can see a lot of warnings coming from
libdbus, but things still work.

For an application example, you can try:

QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1 qdbusviewer

And then start accerciser.

Ciao,
  Alberto