[LDTP-Dev] How to automate a GUI application's operation using python in GNU/Linux?

Shrinivasan T tshrinivasan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 07:31:40 PDT 2012

1 down vote favorite
share [g+] share [fb] share [tw]

How to automate gthumb - 'enhance colours' option?

gThumb is a nice image management software available for GNU/Linux.

When we see an image, we can enhance the colours easily, in gthumb.

But, we have to click a image, then have to click the button for
enhancing the colours.

Is there any way to automate the process for clicking all the images
in the gthumb collection and apply 'enhance colours' option for all
the images?

http://www.screenr.com/1ZB8

Here is a little screencast on how I have to click each image and enhance it.

Looking for automating all this activities.

Can we use ldtp for this?

--
Regards,
T.Shrinivasan