[LDTP-Dev] [RFC]Firefox test scripts for review

Poornima Nayak mpnayak at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Apr 11 12:06:54 PDT 2012

Hi All

Sheetal & I work in IBM Linux Technology Center, we are testing
Accessibility. We are using LDTP test script written for automating
Firefox testing. These scripts where written based on Firefox version in
2004/2006 and LDTP supported API's in 2004/2006.
So we had to do lot of modification and come out with some work arounds.

Nagappan already suggested lot of changes, those will be done.
I specially need comment on firefox.py which triggeres test one by one.

I have uploaded scripts at
https://github.com/PoornimaNayak/gnomeautomation.

We are planning to modify around 23 more Firefox test scripts and
publish in the above repository after we learn the expectation from LDTP
maintainer and the community.

Regards
Poornima