[LDTP-Dev] ldtp-editor

Nagappan Alagappan nagappan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 18:01:47 PDT 2012

Hi Suganthini,

Keep the mouse in desired location and call, getobjectnameatcoords() API in
python prompt. Mago also doesn't provide a way to record the events.

Thanks
Nagappan

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 9:42 AM, ssatheeskumar <sakthysuganthini at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I selected gnome automation tool 'Mago' for enterprise purpose. As LDTP
> Editor got deprecated like you mentioned, is there any alternative tool or
> way to record and play back the test cases on 'Mago' or 'LDTP' framework.
>
> Appreciate for your support.
>
> Thanks & Best Regards,
> Suganthini
>
> --

Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project -
http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
Cobra - Windows GUI Automation tool - https://github.com/ldtp/cobra
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com