[LDTP-Dev] Please i need you assistance for LDTP Scripting

ssatheeskumar sakthysuganthini at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 03:19:47 PST 2013

Hi Nagappan,

Thank you for your response.

Actually I need to be identify an object on thunderbird application. The
object is called as 'Invitation'(For received event invitation) link which
placed on bottom part of thunderbird application. The object for
'Invitation' doesn't identify by LDTP framework. But, when click on the
link, a dialog box('dlgInvitation*') is displayed, the dialogbox is
identified by LDTP.

I need to be launched that dialogbox in a required function for a test
script.

So.. Is there any way/LDTP API availabel to open that dialogbox rather than
click on the link 'Invitation'?
[frmInbox-MozillaThunderbird --> 'Invitation' link -->'dlgInvitation*']

I hope that you can give appropriate guidance to overcome from the issue

Thanks & Regards,
Suganthini.