[LDTP-Dev] Questions on LDTP

Hugo Maingonnat hugo.maingonnat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 13:26:16 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am working on a research project based on EEG for my final school
project. I need to record a maximum of things performed on the GUI.

I discovered your project which seems very good! However, there are
some limits for my project:
- Python is slow in some case. I would like to use your library in
real time.  I saw a C version here:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/ldtp/ldtp/tree/src
But I don't really understand what is coded in C and what is coded in
python. Can I only use the C version and is it up to date?
- Sometimes, the library doesn't managed to identify the widget
(unknown), how can we fix this problem?

Thank you very much for your work,
Best regards,
Hugo Maingonnat