[LDTP-Dev] Glad to hear I am not alone! :)

t izard tizard2 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 22:26:35 UTC 2017

Hi Brownson,

As I mentioned in my first post, the things I am most trying to work out are how to get:

1. The VISIBLE state of a button
2. The text on a button
3. The text of a label
4. The color of a button (background and text)

I believe we need to get this raw info using the py-at-spi library and am looking into how that works and how it links up with LDTP.

If I suggested that you take a look at #4 and let me know if you get something working, while I start with #1 and let you know when I get something working, does that sound like a plan? I am thinking once we "crack the code" for linking LDTP and py-at-spi, all these things should fall out pretty quickly.

Thanks,
Tom

 Message: 1