How to install libbsd on CentOS 5.8 64 bit?

Thinklog thinklog at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 09:57:15 PDT 2012

Hi.
I've been googling this since yesterday, but I haven't found a solution that works for me. Following the advice on the Joy of programing blog, I ran yum search bsd, in order to determine the package name for my distribution, but the list of misc. Bsd libraries did not include libbsd.
Perhaps I'm not using the right repository.
Any pointer in the right direction to install libbsd on 64 bit CentOS 5.8 would be highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Elan