[Libburn] Could you test this?

Bryan Forbes bryan at reigndropsfall.net
Sat Aug 28 18:43:54 PDT 2004

How would I go about finding out if it has something burnt on it?  I
think it does, but I'm not sure...  Thanks.

Bryan Forbes
bryan at reigndropsfall.net
http://www.reigndropsfall.net

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless
minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
        - Samuel Adams, an architect of the Constitution

Key fingerprint = 3D7D B728 713A BB7B B8B1  5B61 3888 17E0 70CA 0F3D