[Libburn] Trouble Linking libburn

Mark Magnusson stresscrash at half7.net
Tue Sep 7 11:04:46 PDT 2004

Hrm, it would be nice to have a compatibility list for libburn so that i
can have an idea of what requirements my software will have. If such a
list isnt in existance then perhaps we shuld get one together, so if you
have a working build of libburn just post what kernel version your
running, i supose that is a start :)