[Libburn] Re: python binding for libburn is out
staslinux at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 02:05:29 PDT 2005
On 4/12/05, Alexander Futász <acid.punk at gmx.net> wrote:
> Stas Z <stas <at> linux.isbeter.nl> writes:
> > Hello, I tried to compile pyburn-02 it but failed
> > This is what I have(Debian Testing):
> > python2.3-pyrex (0.9.3-1)
> > libburn-dev_0.2-2
> > libburn-1_0.2-2
> You will probably need the CVS version. I tested it with that and it compiled
> fine. I got all the warnings you got as well, but if finished successfuly.
Yep that was the problem, now it works.
Are there plans to make pyburn a 'community' project?
I mean a site/mailinglist/CVS tree ?
This is what I did to get it working. (Perhaps save somebody else some time :-)
- Checkout the latest libburn CVS.
- run the 'bootstrap' script.
- do 'make' and, as root, 'make install' (this will install libburn in
- export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig
- do 'make' (ignoring error messages)
- make a symlink from /usr/lib to /usr/local/lib
. as root, 'cd /usr/lib ; ln -s ../local/lib/libburn.so.1 libburn.so.1'
"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual
who can labor in freedom."
More information about the libburn