[Libburn] Libisofs size/position fixes

Joe Neeman neeman at webone.com.au
Mon Jul 25 10:58:35 EST 2005

sorry for the duplicate, Derek, I should have sent this to the list...

Derek Foreman wrote:

> All your patches including this one are now in cvs

Great...except that you seem to have included my modified Makefile.am in
the root directory but kept the old Makefiles in doc/ and libburn/. The
old build system did everything from the root directory; doc/Makefile
just contains "make -C ..". Since my new build system passes the work
from the root directory to the subdirectories, we now end up with
infinite recursion. So you'll need to either stick with the old system
or replace it completely with my new one. If you decide to keep the old
one, you should probably disable the building of test/ since the
libisofs API has changed.

The semester has begun again, so I haven't had much time to do things,
but I do have a big patch coming soon. It adds python-like struct
functionality to generalise the reading/writing functions and has a
bunch of cleanups. I'll probably also include my testing script.

Cheers,
Joe