[Libdlo] libdlo performance and visual artifacts?

Hochmuth, Roland M roland.hochmuth at hp.com
Tue Jul 7 14:53:40 PDT 2009

Hi Bernie, Thanks for the info! I'm looking forward to the improvements. The pixel format I'm using for the bitmap is argb8888. I wouldn't have expected a colorspace conversion with that format as the frame-buffer is 24 bpp so rgb just get compacted differently, but no color space conversion required. Regards --Roland