[Libdlo] [ANNOUNCE] displaylink-mod-0.3(alpha) (was udlfb)

jasonlife jasonlife at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 10:20:52 PDT 2009

I have tested this new version with my Samsung LD190G, but it still doesn't
work properly.

I tested the monitor on my laptop with Ubuntu 9.04.  I can start X server on
both screens (internal and samsung), but samsung monitor doesn't display
anything.  I can start "xterm" on both screens using ssh access tough,
like;

"xterm -display :0.0; xterm -display :0.1"  works.

If I start my laptop with Samsung monitor plugged, then nothing shows up on
any monitors in the end.  I started X server manually after I booted up the
laptop without Samsung monitor in recovery mode.

JAK