[Libdlo] libtubecable 0.1.1

Henrik Bjerregaard Pedersen hbp at xinc.dk
Sat Jun 6 00:05:48 PDT 2009

Hi Florian.

> I've had an idea that made extracting the missing Huffman sequences
> quite easy, and so here they are. I also fixed two bugs in the Huffman
> encoder which have sometimes caused lines of pixel junk to appear.

Much nicer now, thanks.

I finally got around to doing something about the huge Huffman table.
I've made a version which uses a compacted table where each of the
65K entries consists of 5 bytes (1 bitcount-byte and 4 bytes
containing the bit pattern). Smaller and faster - the file holding
the table is now just 320K instead of 3900K.
I've also added support for the device that I use, a ForwardVideo
thingy from dealextreme.com.

It can be downloaded from here:
   http://www.xinc.dk/tubecable-0.1.2.tar.gz

--