[Libdlo] udlfb 0.2.3: "cfb_imageblit" undefined

Florian Echtler floe at butterbrot.org
Sun Jun 14 23:04:53 PDT 2009

> I have problems insmodding udlfb.ko on the SheevaPlug. It seems it
> can't find "cfb_imageblit", and I don't know how to tell it to take it
> from the kernel sources:
Hello Sven,

that function is provided by sysimgblt.ko. You can't compile it directly,
but if you build another framebuffer driver such as VGA or VESA, then it
should also be built.

Florian
--
"_Nothing_ brightens up my morning. Coffee simply provides a shade of
grey just above the pitch-black of the infinite depths of the _abyss_."