[Libdlo] Can only get console input working

Bernie Thompson bernie at berniethompson.com
Wed Oct 21 08:51:22 PDT 2009

Hi Brill,

Yep, it's possible to get the touchscreen working.  Look for emails
from Florian in the archives of this list. I don't have a mimo, so
haven't tried it.

Yea, the docs at http://libdlo.freedesktop.org/wiki/HowTo tend to
focus on the multiseat scenario (because I'm focused on it, and it
sidesteps some fundamental issues with the extended desktop scenario
right now).  But, as always seems to be the case for anything
non-trivial, the docs could use a lot of improvement across the board.

Here's an offer: if we can exchange some emails on the side and get
you up and running, will you help document the working setup on the
wiki?  Just email me your linux distro and xorg.conf to start.

Best wishes,
Bernie