[Libdlo] CRTC emulation [ultra-experimental]

Roberto De Ioris roberto at unbit.it
Wed Oct 21 23:54:36 PDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 14:59 -0500, Kal McFate wrote:
> Can we get the remnants of the intel code? I would love to play with
> it.
>
> Kal

Here you can download the last work i have done:

http://projects.unbit.it/downloads/experimental/xf86-video-intel-displaylink.tar.bz2

The displaylink part (for xrandr) is in

src/displaylink_crtc.c
src/displaylink_output.c

Rest of the modifications are on the for-cycle that iterate the crtcs
assuming that are all intel's crtc (so i have to exclude the displaylink
one), and n the framebuffer allocation.

It probably does not compile on ultra-recent installation, but fixing it
should be simple.

It is mostly abandonware as i am focusing on ati hardware.

--
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it
JID: roberto at jabber.unbit.it