[Libdlo] [libdlo] display link with fedora

Alexander Todorov atodorov at otb.bg
Thu Oct 22 00:15:31 PDT 2009

Pradeep Reddy wrote:
> Thanks Alex, please confirm me what other packages you are expecting ... Do
> linux kernel frame buffer and xf86-driver-displaylink will also change ...

Pradeep,
I was able to compile displaylink-mod on a RHEL 5.4 system by just running make
(IIRC). This package is not in Fedora yet. I wasn't able to build
xf86-driver-displaylink as it seems it has Debian specific requirements for
dependencies package names. However I didn't try hard, will try sometime soon
again and I'll share my experience.