[Libdlo] current sources?

Florian Echtler floe at butterbrot.org
Wed Sep 16 08:16:54 PDT 2009

Hello Alexander,

> just got my mimo UM-740 and joined the list.
> I also got the green screen and my device is listed in /proc/fb ,
> But I got some short questions:
> Is there any kind of source for linux-2.6.31?
Didn't upgrade yet, so I can't answer that at the moment.

> Does anyone has some tips on how to get the webcam and touch to work?
The webcam worked out-of-the-box for me, using the gspca driver. I had
to use the libv4l2 wrapper to get some common webcam tools to work (e.g.
cheese). I've already submitted a patch for the touchscreen, but it
didn't make it into 2.6.31 in time, so I'm attaching the patch for you.

Yours, Florian
--
0666 - Filemode of the Beast