[Libdlo] Support for e2i touchscreen module in Mimo 740

Florian Echtler floe at butterbrot.org
Fri Sep 18 13:03:53 PDT 2009

Hello Michael,

> I'm  wondering how to map the events of the touch screen to my desired
> cursor and mouse events.
> Using my touch screen, I can currently scroll a window within an
> application, and if I 'double tap' on the window, I get the same result
> as a 'right click' mouse event.
> I don't know how to get the 'left click' operation to work.  And, I
> can't seem to figure out how to interact with the desktop outside of the
> active application (where the cursor is currently hovering).
Hm, this is weird. Are you using Xorg? If so, what input driver? I haven't
used my Mimo much, but when I tried it with the evdev driver, using the
touchscreen simply generated left-button events..

Florian
--
"_Nothing_ brightens up my morning. Coffee simply provides a shade of
grey just above the pitch-black of the infinite depths of the _abyss_."