[Libdlo] http://libdlo.freedesktop.org/wiki/Ubuntu9.04

Bernie Thompson bernie at berniethompson.com
Wed Sep 30 07:49:50 PDT 2009

Hi Stefano,
There was a power outage in Portland yesterday which brought down all the *.
freedesktop.org servers hosted at Portland State University, and blew some
hardware.  So it may take a little while for them to get everything worked
out.

Until then, try Google search cache:
http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:O6KJO0dwZMUJ:libdlo.freedesktop.org/wiki/Ubuntu9.04+http://libdlo.freedesktop.org/wiki/Ubuntu9.04&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Best wishes,