[Libdlo] Failed to load module "displaylink" (module does not exist, 0)

Chris Czub chris.czub at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 10:59:54 PST 2010

Thanks very much for the assistance.

I'm using fbdev now -- I am able to get the green screen to display when the
USB device is plugged in and X server is already running, but I can't get it
to work in my xorg.conf. I have a suspicion that it's because my device
loads as /dev/fb1 when I plug it in, yet when X starts, /dev/fb1 isn't
available yet.

I get this error:

xf86OpenConsole: VT_WAITACTIVE failed: Interrupted system call

Strange... I'm new to X configuration. I tried Googling and found some
results on this list, but nothing that helped resolve this.