[Libdlo] DirectFB support?

Tim Stowell stowellt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 13:45:46 PST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the link, you have a good point I guess I should just go
for the "bare metal" and code against libdlo directly :)

> 266 MHz is NOT "very slow"!

I meant 266 mhz is relatively very slow compared to a modern pc. All I
know is if I use a bmp file instead of a jpeg I save around 5-6
seconds of processing time so I know I'm cpu bound at some point. My 2
ghz laptop displays the image basically instantaneously, but that's
not what will be permanently hooked up to the display link device.

To answer your questions, I'm not scaling the jpeg, it's 1920x1080
dimensions-wise. I'm trying to get an HD size image on my flat-panel
tv. Thanks again for the help

-Tim