[Libdlo] Blanking Support on mimo 740

Hal Glenn hglenn at 2g-eng.com
Tue Jan 12 22:56:32 PST 2010

Justin, et al.

In the past I've built pyQT for QT embedded running on an ARM, using QWT to
the linuxFB. It worked well and would seem to be a good solution for my app.
I spent a bunch of time last night looking over it all and I did not want to
recompile my ubuntu pyqt stuff to enable the direct to linuxfb support. So I
ended up just starting up an X server and working on getting a basic pyqt
app running on it.

Today I learned about udev and modified the scrips that were so generously
provided by Bernie and the list to make a seat for each of my mimo 720
monitors. Next onto getting automated startup for X and my apps and getting
the touch screen calibrated correctly, it needs a slight tweak and i just
haven't figured out how to do it yet.

Thanks everyone for the historical posts, development, and the wiki!
Hal

Hal Glenn
2G Engineering LLC
608-628-8941