[Libdlo] Displaylink Drivers

Christoph Rissner c.r at visotech.at
Fri Jan 15 00:21:02 PST 2010

Hi,

> show up on my external USB display, but I cannot get an X server to
> recognize my second display.  I am running Arch linux.  More
> information can be seen on my post here:
> http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=88831

I'm also running Arch but still use xorg 1.6 because I was afraid
something wouldn't work. My xorg.conf looks similar, so I guess it might
just work with the older xorg server.

It might help to increase log verbosity, maybe you get some hints why
the displaylink driver is unloaded again.

However, I'm very interested in this topic, please share any
hints/solutions you find.

Bye,
Christoph