[Libdlo] Getting things up on CentOS

Alexander Todorov atodorov at otb.bg
Tue Jan 19 12:19:24 PST 2010

Dan wrote:
> I have also had problems with CentOS. It may be due to 64 bit issues.

I have things successfully running on RHEL5.4 32bit which should be more or less
identical to CentOS. I haven't tested 64bit.

I've seen some crashes when rebooting the system but that was some time ago.
During my testing I haven't seen those crashes recently.

You can find spec files and tar.gz sources for the udlfb driver and the
customized Xorg server. Just run `make rpm' from inside the directory:
http://code.google.com/p/alexx/source/browse/multi-seat

There's multi-user scripts which are not useful to you if you're doing dual
monitor stuff.

If you need additional support for your customer you can contact me off-list as
I'm working with RHEL for commercial purposes.

Regards,
Alexander.