[Libdlo] defio mmap issue

r10kindsofpeople r10kindsofpeople at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 11:23:08 PDT 2010

Bernie and Justin,

Is there any further news on this?  I seem be experiencing the
artifacts (using udlfb with #undef CONFIG+FB_DEFERRED_IO commented
out, and QtEmbedded under Ubuntu Server 10.04).   Does the patch work,
and if so, is there any easier way to get to the same end?  I'm still
climbing the learning curve, and frankly, the patch without any
details on how to implement it is a little intimidating.

John

{Sorry for the crude cut-n-paste below to establish context, I've been
trying to read through the archives but only just joined the list}