[Libdlo] Iis there something like an ndiswrapper for OSX drivers?

Chris Hill hill101 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 07:27:30 PDT 2011

I was looking through the instructions for the AV-2010, and I noticed there
were OSX Drivers.

While I'm unsure of a lot, I have heard that OSX is supposed to be based on
BSD Unix. Given how close these are, is there something like an ndiswrapper
I can use.

I have tried the ndiswrapper to install the wireless part of the system with
the windows wireless drivers, but all that did was crash ubuntu.

--
FinalEscape!</a>

For those of you who like text adventuring with a touch of cyberpunk.