[Libdlo] Display Link Setup with Plugable UGA-2k-A

Jeff Hoogland JeffHoogland at Linux.com
Sat Aug 27 14:52:17 PDT 2011

I've made some progress for any that may know where I should be headed next
-

When I configure the display link screen to be screen 0 it works fine, but I
cannot access my internal display (laptop). When I configure my internal
display to be screen 0 it works fine but I cannot access the display link
screen. Any ideas? this is my xorg.conf: http://pastebin.com/yzm7WSaV