[Libdlo] QWT Screen Update Problem

Chris Pike Chris.Pike at bbc.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 05:54:49 PST 2011

Hi
I'm trying to run a GUI application on my Mimo 720 displaylink monitor
using QWT (QTEmbedded) to draw to the framebuffer. I'm running Xubuntu
10.04 so the driver is built into the distribution. I'm having trouble
with screen updates. I have tried running a Qt example application
targeted at the displaylink monitor's framebuffer e.g.
/path/to/Qt/examples/widgets/analogclock/analogclock -qws -display
"LinuxFb:/dev/fb1"
Nothing appears on the monitor (it is just the green bg) until I close
the application, when the clock GUI appears, showing the time at which I
closed it.
Any suggestions as to the cause of the problem and how to fix it?
Thanks
Chris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/