[Libdlo] running 2 instances of X for multihead display

S W partita1234 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 17:42:23 PDT 2011

Thanks for your prompt reply!  I installed the two modules you
suggested and the script no longer complains about it.  Good!
Unfortunately it still get (new) error messages:

  (EE) DL(0): Unknown EDID version 146
  (EE) DL(0): Unknown EDID version 31

If I ran the same script again, I get the same two error messages, but
the version number differs each time.  I tried to google this error
message but I couldn't find anything concrete.  In case this matters,
I tried this on an xubuntu 11.04laptop with a GMA4500 GPU, and a xubuntu
10.10 netbook with GMA945.   Same error messages (different version
numbers).

Thanks for your help and suggestion.