[Libdlo] Current Code location?

Matt Dorsch libdlo at dorscm.wakeful.net
Thu Jun 9 20:09:48 PDT 2011

Good evening,
   I've purchased a DL device, and I'm attempting to use it with
Fedora 15. I'm having some issues, but the biggest issue is this:
which drivers/versions should I be using? There are four on the howto
page, newer versions of some in various blog postings, and the udlfb
module in the kernel. If I want to get X running single head, where
should I begin?
   I have had partial success, but with the window managers I've
tried, I have the issues below. All packages are the latest in Fedora
15.

Gnome: Gives a graphical error message on the DL screen and then exits.
XFCE: The start menu doesn't open when you click on it. If you get a
window open, it's confined to the upper left corner of the screen.
KDE: Works almost completely, except for the pull-down menus not
appearing in Klondike. (Click on File, Help, etc, and you'll get a
horizontal line at the left of the screen, but no text.) The start
menu works, and the menus in another application work.
FVWM: Seems to work completely.

   I'd prefer to start with the best drivers before trying to fix the
above, but I don't have confidence that I'm using the right downloads
yet.
        Matt