[Libdlo] No image display on PANASONIC LCD MEIA0A4 with DLO lib

Ronen Bidani ronenb at wisair.com
Mon Jun 27 00:46:11 PDT 2011

Dear members,

I'm facing a problem where on specific TV,  PANASONIC LCD MEIA0A4, the
image displaying using dlo_grfx_copy_host_bmp_line() function is not
working.

The USB logs looks exactly (for my understanding...) like logs of other
screen which display an image correctly.

I'll appreciate if anyone can point me what or where could be the
problem.

Thanks,

Ronen

APPENDIX:

Here followed details of the scenario:

Displaying an image using DisplayLink's DLO library is not working with
PANASONIC LCD MEIA0A4 Monitor.

The monitor is configured successfully to 720p at 60Hz. The monitor
actually displays "720p at 60Hz" on the screen.