[Libdlo] Wireless USB docking stations

Tim Green timothy.j.green at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 11:43:24 PDT 2011

On 9 October 2011 18:58, Alexander Todorov <atodorov at otb.bg> wrote:
> 4) I was looking at Toshiba dynadock® wireless U Docking Station. It looks
> like it can work both in wired and wireless mode which makes it a safe
> choice. Has anyone tried it? And why the hell it has 2 antennas? Better
> signal maybe.

Apparently the 2 antennas are for the two Wireless USB radios - one
for the DisplayLink chip and one for everything else. I haven't tried
to use any wireless DisplayLink devices so I can't comment on walls,
speed, etc.

> Have you tried/seen other wireless DisplayLink based solutions? Using
> Bluetooth or other wireless based media for example.

Wisair do a TV adapter:
http://www.wisair.com/products/wireless-usb-solutions/wireless-usb-av-adapter/

Regards,
Tim.