DSS usage

Dmytro Milinevskyy dmilinevskyy at sequans.com
Fri May 9 02:41:32 PDT 2014

----- Original Message -----
> Dmytro Milinevskyy <dmilinevskyy at sequans.com> writes:
>
> > Hello Bjørn,

That said nobody is interested in my patches for kernel-space driver?

thanks,
~ dmytro

> Bjørn

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.