Ethernet-briding a MBIM-interface

Markus Gothe nietzsche at lysator.liu.se
Fri Oct 24 00:23:20 PDT 2014

Well…
The DirectIP and CDC ECM behaves differently at least because you put the logic inside the modem firmware :-)

Having a DHCP-server inside cdc_mbim.c should not be too difficult, look at an old version of sierra_net.c

Well, MBIM is supposed to be like QMI ‘raw-ip’-mode. Maybe we could do the same mess up for that case. ;-)

//M