Ethernet-briding a MBIM-interface

Markus Gothe nietzsche at lysator.liu.se
Tue Oct 28 12:10:50 PDT 2014

I can conclude this by saying that using a non-null unique source and destination mac + briding rules and ARP magic solved it all for a simple Huawei IPv4-only stick...

So yes the root cause is the null mac.

I will try to modify usbnet.h to get a decent patch for upstream.

//M

Skickat ifrån min mobil.