Setting RAT preference in MBIM?

Markus Gothe nietzsche at lysator.liu.se
Wed Mar 25 13:07:24 PDT 2015

I found out today by reading the spec that you can set prefered (read: best-case) RAT via the MBIM_CID_REGISTER_STATE.

No brainer to implement in umbim, albeit some minor issues with time to wait before trying first time to register after a change.

I hope someone implements this in libmbim as well.

//M