[Liboil] idct8x8_s16_mmx seems kind of broken...

David Schleef ds at schleef.org
Wed Dec 21 11:57:22 PST 2005

On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 08:51:11PM +0100, Stephane Fillod wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 11:38:46AM -0800, David Schleef wrote:
> > I fixed the code in CVS, which means that a bunch of new
> > implementations are failing now.
>
> Shouldn't those implementations be commented out by ENABLE_BROKEN_IMPLS
> until someone fixes them?

No, they should be fixed.  :)

Liboil won't be released with known broken implementations, since it
merely causes random users to file useless bugs.  But y'all know what
it means to use CVS and maybe even have read the documentation.

dave...

--
David Schleef
Big Kitten LLC (http://www.bigkitten.com/) -- data acquisition on Linux