[Liboil] GPL code in liboil?

Stephane Fillod f8cfe at free.fr
Wed Nov 2 14:47:32 PST 2005

Dave,

I have some GPL'd code (which I wrote) that I'd like to see integrated
into liboil. This code is part of the GNU Radio project[1], and the FSF
holds the copyright by donation. Accelerated routines are mainly
dotproducts for MMX,3DNow!,3DNow!Ext,SSE under x86 and x86_64, and some
fast sine/cosine block computation. Some other code (not written by me)
covers Viterbi, Treillis,..

Since all this code is under a GNU Public License, and liboil license
is a "Two-Clause BSD" license, how can this code be integrated?
Can the library be dual-licensed ?

Regards,
--
Stephane